When you apply for a loan with us, we will perform a credit check to establish your current financial situation and payment capabilities. During the process one of our agents will call you, ask you questions about your finances, and review your bank account statements in order to assess if you qualify for our products.
Generally speaking, in order to be eligible for a loan from First Pay Loans, you need to meet the following criteria:
- You must have steady income
- You must be able to show a verifiable source of recurring income payments
- You must have a checking account at least six (6) months old with your name printed on the checks
- You must be able to be contacted after work
- You must be at least 25 years old
- You must have a gross income of at least $1,300 per month
- You must not currently be a debtor in a bankruptcy case or presently intend to
voluntarily file for bankruptcy relief
If you have any questions regarding the verification procedure, please get in touch with our Customer Service department.